I guess I haven't been keeping up with my journal here, eh? I guess I just don't have anything important to share on a regular basis. But to not have made a new journal since June 2011? That's ridonkulous. My Christmas was good and my New Years was good. Yours?
Anyways, the most interesting things that happened recently are:
1. I applied to the University of Alberta for a Masters of Library and Information Studies.
2. Went to the U of A for a tour.
3. My dear friend is getting married in 2013 and asked me to be a bridesmaid! So excited!
4. My friends and I decided to go to Animethon this year! We have some wicked awesome cosplays planned! It's a secret though!
5. Uhm... I learned to fold paper kusudama flowers...
6. I'm applying for another part time job bringing my job total to 4. Working at the Bookstore Monday, every second Wednesday and Fridays, Sylvan on Tuesday/Thursday evenings and the Library on Saturday/Sundays, then subbing on Tuesday/Thursday and every second Wednesday when I'm called. I'm a busy, busy lady, but I have to save money for skoolz! XD
So yeah, that's about all that has been going on in my life at the moment. ^_^ If you'd like me to elaborate on any of the above points please leave a comment!